Our off road Camper Trailers
- ease of setup
- durability and flexability
- suitability of a wide range of families.
We believe that our camper trailers meet all of the above whilst providing you with value for money for off road camper trailer hire in and around Perth.
- $75 per night (minimum 2 night hire)
- Minimum of 3 nights on a long weekend
- Minimum of 7 nights during school holidays
- Security deposit required – Refer to our terms and conditions
- The camper and all equipment is to be returned clean and in the same condition it was received in. Cleaning charges will apply if required.
- We are flexible on pickup and return times, however, if your return time is late, please book an additional day so as to not affect future bookings.
On a budget, or not heading off road? why not check out our lightweight camper alternative.
- Easy to follow setup instructions
- Annex. We include walls and floor so it can be fully enclosed
- LED Lighting within trailer storage and kitchen bench areas
- Internal LED lighting to main tent area
- Kitchen box complete with camp cooking essentials (Currently not available due to Covid-19)
- 20M extension lead and 4 way power board
- 2 burner gas stove
- 120W folding solar panel (upon request only – no charge)
Please refer to our Accessories page for additional equipment available for hire.
Camper Trailer Technical Specifications
Tare Weight: 980kg
Aggregate trailer weight (ATM): 1400kg
Spare capacity: 420kg
Tow ball weight: 80kg
Full independent suspension with high load rated coil springs and 4 x off road shock absorbers
10inch electric brakes
124 A/H battery
15″ Sunraysia 6-stud landcruiser pattern tyres and rims
50 Amp Anderson plug connection
80L stainless steel water tank
Swing out stainless steel bench with sink
450g/SQM polyester cotton canvas tent
Main tent size: 2.3m x 4.8m
Annex Room: 2.4m x 4.8m
Tent ceiling height: 2.7m (Highest) 2.0m (Lowest)
Bed size: 170 x 225cm